Subject: [Leica] Two M9 Sensor Cleaning Questions
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 20:48:20 +0200

I agree with Geoff. Unfortunately, the M8/M9 are horribly difficult to keep
clean compared to DSLRs. The only camera the needs sensor cleaning in my
stable is the M8, and even then there are some spots that I have simply
given up on--they only show up in blue sky, so I just fix them in LR
afterwards.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman