Subject: [Leica] Auto Aperture with R lenses on the new M via the Leica R > M adapter
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank)
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 19:03:51 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

I must be brain dead to think this is Not a real great
Feature. You need the camera to be on a tripod to use this feature. Or
First frame your scene
Then push the EVF on
Look through the EVF at increased mag
Adjust focus
Push the "take it" button

I don't see it as a useful feature except for macro or tripod use

Frank Filippone