Subject: [Leica] So most rumors came true?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 00:14:23 -0400

If its true they've kept the price to rock bottom for them I can guess a
reason. I think they think of the bodies as a means to sell glass which is
the main business they're in.  I think its a mainly true and mainly
effective assessment.

I think it will be an exhilarating feeling shooting Leica glass at night in
the shadows at iso 64,000 and then tweak the results you get with it and see
the final results.  Super fast Leica optic or non. Wide open or stopped
down. Capturing action at night. The Leica M is certainly a street camera as
a main focus and why not at night? They don't roll up the streets.
Get ready for a Leica boom.

Mark William Rabiner