Subject: [Leica] Archive of the Week #14
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 16:40:14 -0700

Thank you Lluis,
I too have difficulties with scanning.
So much so that I got rid of my Nikon scanner several years ago in
frustration & only have a handful of images from the previous decades
that have been successfully scanned to my satisfaction.
One day I plan to do a serious edit and take the best 80 to 100 images
in and them professionally scanned.

Jay

On 9/18/2012 3:02 PM, Lluis Ripoll wrote:
> You have get very nice colors and contrast, I'm just scanning slides
> with M6 from 1999 and it is difficult for me have the same colors as
> the slide was
>
> cheers
> Lluis
>

> El 18/09/2012, a las 17:55, Jay Burleson escribi?:
>
>> Something a little more amusing this week... found on Blackpool's Pier.
>>
>> http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/aow/14wagon_wheels
>>
>> Thank you for looking and c & c is always welcome!
>> --
Jay, Dripping on the shutter button here in Seattle Jay Burleson Gallery
<http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>

Message from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Archive of the Week #14)