Subject: [Leica] What Is "Focus Peaking"
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 01:24:39 -0400

Looks like a camera to give an S a run for its money.
Appears to be able to bring down a medium to large helicopter.
I think Anna should have been allowed to play with the camera. She would
have gotten some nice shots. Of the guy who needed the shave or that wall.
My view if it is this:
Leica is back on top.
Its 1965 all over again.
The photos world  now knows that if your out there with your wiz bang canon
or nikon you're just not getting it like you would if you had a new M or S
Leica. But second best is not bad. Or third.
Nikons new ad campaign would be "NIKON! When it doesn't have to be that
great"
Canons should be "Canon! When mediocrity is your favorite cup a tea!"

Mark William Rabiner
Photography