Subject: [Leica] FS: M lenses
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 01:20:56 +0200

Three M lenses are not seeing enough use and hence go on the block in order
to finance other equipment purchases, both photo and cycling (it is tough to
have two expensive hobbies and now two children in college...).  Pricing is
set at 25% below B&H price for these lenses. Shipping included in Europe,
small extra charge for other regions. Payment by IBAN (preferred) or Paypal
(add 3%). I have bank accounts in the UK, Spain, the Netherlands and Denmark.

The lenses are:

LEICA ELMAR-M 1:3,8/24mm ASPH. Comes with all paperwork, original packaging,
original front cap but aftermarket rear cap. I am the first owner. Price:
$1950 or equivalent in EUR or GBP.

LEICA SUMMARIT-M 1:2,5/75 mm. Comes with all paperwork, original packaging,
original front cap but aftermarket rear cap. I am the first owner. Price:
$1420 or equivalent in EUR or GBP.

Voigtl?nder Heliar Ultra Wide-Angle 12mm f/5.6 Lens. Comes with front and
rear caps but I do not have the original box. Price: $600 or equivalent in
EUR or GBP.

The reason I do not have the original rear caps for the two Leica lenses is
that I have epoxied them together in order to carry lenses back-to-back in
my Domke bag. I have just ordered new Fotodiox rear caps to replace them.

If you have an M8, I will throw in the Leica UV/IR filters that are mounted
on the two Leica lenses.

Please contact me OFF LIST if interested.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu