Subject: [Leica] Auto Aperture with R lenses on the new M via the Leica > M adapter
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 04:38:55 -0400

> On Sep 18, 2012, at 4:34 PM, Scott Gregory wrote:
>
>> I guess I find it hard to believe that someone is going to invest $7000
>> for a new M then add the adapter cost to have a solution to use a few R
>> lenses after all this time has passed. But what do I know!
>
> I have more than a few R lenses;
> as well as
> R8/DMR;
> M8
> and
> more than a few M lenses.

Seems to me the unaffordable might change if I could bring myself to part
with a truck load of older stuff I really am not using: not my style, but
it would be one way to ease the pain ;-)

Alastair

Message from scottgregory at mac.com (Scott Gregory) ([Leica] Auto Aperture with R lenses on the new M via the Leica > M adapter)
Message from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Auto Aperture with R lenses on the new M via the Leica > M adapter)