Subject: [Leica] Here's how to do a zooming viewfinder
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 14:15:20 +0200 (CEST)

Ingenious indeed. By coincidence, I just read a review of the X Pro 1 in
the Financial Times, and the key paragraph reads as follows:

"Think of it as a direct competitor with the Leica M9, but at almost a
quarter the price, two-thirds the build quality, seven-eighths the picture
quality ? and twice as easy to use, with more features, many of them
(especially the fantastic viewfinder) key to fine photo making."

It is written by someone who clearly knows photography. I suspect that
even the last 1/8 image quality (I am not even sure about that) is largely
negated by handholding.

Cheers,
Nathan