Subject: [Leica] Jefferson Township #4 Schoolhouse
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 09:00:12 -0700

Chris Crawford OFFERED:

> http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?prodId=1515&category=4
>
> Another from the archives. I'm busy scanning hundreds of rolls of film
> that
> piled up when I was in grad school (I shot tons of film, but didn't have
> time to scan and edit it!).<<<<<<<<

Hi Chris,
Just out of curiosity may I ask?  When you cropped this image, why would or
did you crop off halfway though the "curve of bricks forming the door way?"

Surely the extension slightly higher would've formed the perfect curve and
enhanced the composition.

Just wondering as that was my first reaction as the image opened on
screen... "Now why woud he crop the top like that and spoil the
composition?" I asked myself.

So over to you me old son. Thank you.

cheers,
Dr. ted