Subject: [Leica] New Lens line crom Carl Zeiss
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 13:57:57 +0530

Mark,
The new Zeiss lens family announced are not with autofocus, they are all
manual focus. If you read the first line of the press release, it is
obvious. To tickle your well known prejudices further, they are being made
in Japan. Let me see, in the last couple of days, you have commented (as
far as I can remember) on the Leica M9, Fuji X-Pro 1, 300mm VR lenses and
now Zeiss lenses without reading the messages/articles properly and
refusing to comprehend what the original authors were trying to say.
Therefore, IMHO, your comments on these topics are of no value to anyone
but yourself! (-:

To whosoever may be interested: http://blogs.zeiss.com/photo/en/?p=2860

Cheers
Jayanand