Subject: [Leica] IMG: A few panoramas from Monday's bike ride
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 07:36:45 +0200

Beautiful roads and landscapes.  During my recent visit to Oakland, I did
six rides in the hills about Berkeley--highly efficient for training
climbing, a typical ride might be only 25 or 30 km but have 600+ meters of
climbing. The only bad part were the descents--the roads are not as well
maintained as they should be, and there are numerous ruts and potholes that
must be avoided if one is to stay upright.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain