Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 22/9/2012: Philly fashion statements
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 11:28:17 -0400

oh that is so precious!!
:-)

now all you have to do is walk around alicante wearing them and street
photogs will be attracted to you instantly!

Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 08:24:29 +0200
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu>
To: lug Group <lug at leica-users.org>,    Olympus Camera Discussion
        <olympus at thomasclausen.net>

During my recent meeting with Jim Shulman at his home in Philadelphia, he
presented me with a couple of extremely classy t-shirts and other fashion
accessories, such as those worn by the interesting people he photographs.
So yesterday, after coming home from a long bike ride and showering, I
decided to model Jim's gifts on my back terrace:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2104014484&k=52d9Pt8&lb=1&s=O

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2104014422&k=vwhDWRz&lb=1&s=O

I feel very immodest posting two pictures of myself as the PAD, but these
are more about the clothes than about me. Note especially the classic
American Tourist combo of crisscrossed shorts and yellow shirt plus cap.
Actually, it has been years since I have seen anyone dressed like this in
real life.

Cheers,
Nathan