Subject: [Leica] IMG: Thoughts to Live By
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 14:32:35 -0500

Nice shot, Nathan.

When Ken Carney and I make our annual visit to the Oklahoma State Fair we
try to give equal time to the midway (the rides and the games and the food)
and to the barns full of pigs, cows, kids, plants and vegetables.  I'll
have more in my 2012 gallery when I have it a little better edited but in
the meantime here is one from a year or two ago:

http://www.bobbaron.com/OklahomaStateFair/content/W_L1003411_large.html

--Bob

==On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 2:08 PM, Nathan Wajsman <photo at

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Thoughts to Live By)