Subject: [Leica] Love is Love
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 17:27:57 -0700

Well I've said it before and I'm going to say it again:

"Lluis you are without question today's modern day Henri Cartier Bresson!"
Without question!!!!!!! :-)

You never cease to amaze me with the moments of day to day life many of us
would miss! You certainly see and capture such memorable moments as we see
here! A wonderful simple life moment!! :-)  Click! :-)

cheers,
ted