Subject: [Leica] IMG: Bench View - Mono Lake
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 21:41:21 -0700

It's a nice location, though there are better tufa spots, as you must know.
I just stumbled on by accident, as I've said before.
There wasn't a lot of fall foliage out yet, though I did find some turning
up by the Inyo Volcanoes off of the Mammoth Lakes Scenic Loop. An AWD would
be best. The back State Roads up there are starting to have lots of little
aspen groves turn. Other than that, I really didn't see any. But I didn't
do the June Lake Loop..

Have fun; wish I were going back.
Best,
Bob