Subject: [Leica] IMG: travel gallery Munich
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 16:30:46 +1000

I am still catching up from a big family trip. Of course I didn't stop
shooting when I got home and so I am still backlogged. This is a good thing
if it means I am making more photos I guess.

Here is the first tranche of our compressed visit to Munich and Bavaria. My
son remarked that we were not holidaying but sightseeing. He may be right.
Alpen things  and assorted Leica stacks to follow.

Gallery contains more evidence supporting my assessment that 80% of Germany
is populated with bicycles and young women.
Content also includes Bavarian baroque buildings, BMWs and bicycle porn.
Something for everyone perhaps. I'm pretty sure that it is compulsory to
use German cameras at BMW Welt. I could afford a hat and coffee mug.
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/mun
Comments welcome, let's see if another gallery sinks without trace ;-)

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: travel gallery Munich)