Subject: [Leica] Indian Engagement
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 16:24:19 +0100

Just the way it happens Jayanand. The poor father had an engagement and
marriage this year, and another wedding next year. And you know that the
family are expected to entertain people from all over the world if they want
to come. I am glad I am English at a time like this.

Thanks for looking!

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or