Subject: [Leica] Silver efex pro
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 06:42:56 +1000

Marty go back into regular Photoshop and create an action using canvas
sizing. Of late I've standardised on a 1 pixel black border surrounded by a
five pixel white border to my usual LR export size for web.
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/145655432
In LR for printing of course you can use a stroke border. I think you can
print to file rather than paper, but since you are in Ps anyway....

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman