Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Discovered in my kitchen
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 00:33:15 -0400

I've been playing with my Gitzos all week having just gotten them in the
mail.  Mixing and matching heads. Trying to find the weak link in my whole
operation. My heaviest is the not your  Tele Studex Gitzo which is a series
5 which is 41mm diameter. But a regular Studex which is series 3. It weights
9.5 pounds. With post but no head. I'd not like to walk into it in the
middle of the night.
I see there is no series 4 how odd!
4 must be an unlucky number for French People.
I have figured out  I need a new Gitzo ball head my newest Gitzo which I got
here in ny at a closeout at B&H my only resin tripod and half the weight of
my other series one "Sport".
I also got no Series 0.
!!!

Series 0 (20mm),