Subject: [Leica] Leopard (Off list)
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 19:24:12 +0530

Luis,
You need to get the right ICC profile to match your printer/ink/paper
combination. I do not know any of your software at all. I have used only
Photoshop or Imageprint (a RIP) to print - in Photoshop you have to use
"Photoshop Manages Colors" option, and choose the correct profile from the
drop down menu, and also use the correct Rendering Intent as advised by the
Paper Manufacturer - generally one of Perceptual or Relative Colorimetric.

Try these for Elements:

http://tv.adobe.com/watch/learn-photoshop-elements-8-for-macintosh/getting-started-25-printing-your-photos/

http://www.photokaboom.com/photography/learn/printing/1_set_up_PSE_for_printing.htm

Cheers