Subject: [Leica] PESO September 30
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 10:57:23 -0400

This week felt like Bilbo just before his birthday bash, seeing friends in
new light.  Most of this weeks images are portraits of friends or
characters with the first one a real character.  Gary is a seventy
something gentleman that works cleaning parking lots by hand for places
with noise restrictions.  His passion is his farm in N. Georgia where he
raises animals mostly suitable for petting zoos.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/September+23/Gary.jpg.html

Que man runs a rather good Bar B Que joint down the road a bit from my
house.  Any time you need some great food for an event you can count on him
to deliver.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/September+23/_22Que_22+man.jpg.html

Stephan is a marvelous man to know.  Both parents were professors at UCLA,
French/US dual citizen, ex Air Force pilot, graduate of Special Forces
school, drop school, MBA, senior pilot flying 777's.  Very well read in
many subjects.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/September+23/Stephan.jpg.html

Last up is an image that I suspect most of the US members on this list will
remember from long ago when they were in High School.  Yes, I'm talking
about cheerleaders and efforts to increase school spirit.  Watchings these
young ladies pour so much effort into marking territory.  A simpler time
today.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/September+23/Spirit.jpg.html

Thanks to those who commented on my meager offerings last week.  The LUG is
a great community.

--
Don
don.dory at gmail.com