Subject: [Leica] Amazing Photos Brought Back to Life!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 09:18:35 -0700

Tina Manley SHOWED:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VkhpOUxQksg
>
> NOT!!! <<<<<<<<<<

Hi Tina,

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!  Whatever were these ignoramus techie morons thinking
they added anything to these classic powerful B&W photographs?  ONLY IDIOTS
WOULD THINK IT WAS INTERESTING AND THOUGHT IT ADDED ANY IMPACT TO THE IMAGE!
TECHNOLOGY? BAH! HUMBUG!

The impact of the originals is denigrated by playing stupid moronic games
with some sort of technology that might work if they were happy snaps of
flowers??????????? Even then?????????

But people and the classic story telling B&W of the times? I can understand
giving it a try to learn how the technology worked? Fair enough on a couple
of frames! "THEN TRASH THEM INTO FILE 13!" My most powerful rebuke of this
stupid garbage is completely un-printable. However I'm sure the crew
understand it would be quite colourful!!!!!!!!!!!

But be assured, take the "toys away from these techie freaks!!!!!! Before we
have some of our most historical iconic photographs showing the times ripped
from our souls!!!!

A somewhat annoyed Dr. ted. :-( :-(

Dr.ted
Victoria, Canada.