Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 30/9/2012: first visit to Game Café this autumn
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 20:53:15 +0200

It is not officially autumn, although according to my Garmin the temperature
reached 32C during my 70 km bicycle ride today. Nonetheless, the Sunday
afternoon live music is on at the Game Caf? again, and I went down there for
the first time since March. I took pictures of the musicians, the sunset,
some se?oritas, but my favourite is this guy in the company of Michael
Jordan:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2119617938&k=3BSmHDX&lb=1&s=O

Cheers,
Nathan