Subject: [Leica] IMG: Best Bargain in Italy
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 17:31:08 -0400

PESO:

This hotel, found in Lonely Planet, is the best bargain in Italy.  It's a
one-star albergo and the bathroom is down the hall, but when you are the
only ones on the hall that doesn't matter.  We had the whole 4th floor to
ourselves with a huge wrap-around rooftop terrace with views in all
directions.  It's right on the waterfront in Rapallo.  The rooms are
enormous and ancient with marble everywhere. This is an HDR of five photos,
but it really did look exactly like this from our room:

http://www.pbase.com/image/146390956

I would go back there anytime!!

C&C greatly appreciated.

Tina