Subject: [Leica] IMG: Monochrom
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 22:00:40 -0700

Jeff Moore SHOWED:

Hi Jeff,

The only problem here is????????
The camera and technology is 50 years too late!!!!!! :-) :-)

The quality you have shown beats the hell out of some things I've seen Leica
put up as promotion photos!
It truly is an amazing camera and technology in producing what you've shown.

Maybe sometime in the next ten to 17 years I'll get one in my hands and do
the final episode of the Sir William Osler Trilogy! :-) It would be so
bloody wonderful to capture my images with this kind of quality!
thank you.

cheers,
Dr. ted