Subject: [Leica] IMG: Fall Color and Hope for Door County
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 09:35:00 -0500 (CDT)

Tina and Dr. Ted, I hope you have a great time at the Sister Bay seminar
this month, but I'm afraid the fall colors are changing really fast this
year (and Door Co. is ahead of us).  It would be a shame if all the leaves
are gone up there by the 18th, and you can't enjoy them, but look how much
color is blazing already in Milwaukee:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Miscellaneous/SheridanTrees_AMR_80.jpg.html>

Alan

UPAA POY 1978