Subject: [Leica] IMG: Converted M9 and 75/1.4
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 19:52:03 +0200

Hi Tina,

I hate to say it, but I actually prefer the M9 converted version. It seems
to have more pleasing tonality.

Referring to one of the other pictures, I cannot believe they actually still
stomp grapes. In most wineries in Italy, Spain, Portugal etc., this is done
only when the tourists come, and only in very few places.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain