Subject: [Leica] New on the Blog (Geoff)
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 23:50:22 +0200

Geoff,

I can't understand what's happen with my posts, which software do you
use for the mail? native g-mail? which prpgram from Microsoft,
Mozilla, Safari... others?

Did you verified fireware, spam...?

I know that sometimes some adresses are put in malware courier without
the consent of the owner, on these cases there are lists to verify and
processes to fix the problem, but I don't know exactly.

BTW I'm glad you like the new blog presentation, thank you

cheers
Lluis

El 03/10/2012, a las 23:18, Geoff Hopkinson escribi?: