Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M7 Japan; Voigtlander 28mm finder; Fujifilm Klasse 38/2.6; Film Oly Pen 35/2.8; 2 IR cut filters; B + W 39mm UV filter; Kenko 49mm PL filter
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 21:10:52 +0900

1.  For sale is my M7 Japan, which has the cursive Leica logo engraved
or silkscreened (unsure which) on the top plate.  I bought it in a
moment of longing when I was temporarily parted from my M6, and it
hasn't seen much use.  The rangefinder is spot on and it is also in
cosmetically excellent condition.  Photos of the camera, and photos
taken with it, can be seen here:

http://tinyurl.com/8kmxups

I am looking for $2400 but am also open to offers.

Also for sale are:

2.  Voigtlander 28mm viewfinder, metal (black). $150 OBO.  Comes with
small pouch and in box.  Not much used, I bought it for when I used a
21mm on an M8.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/geordiepete/8056345099/in/photostream/lightbox/

3.  Fujifilm Klasse 38mm f/2.6, silver.   $200 OBO.  Very nice lens,
back plastic film door has a thumb mark (worn paint coating) from
normal use.
Here are some photos of the camera, and some taken with the it using
various films.  I found this camera works excellently with slide film.
You can see the rub mark on the film door, other photos of the camera,
and taken by the camera here:
http://www.flickr.com/search/?w=73557746 at N00&q=klasse

4.  Olympus Pen, half-frame film camera.  $75.  35mm, f/2.8. Original
meterless.   Nice condition.  I've ran a few rolls through it.  Comes
with skylight filter that has always been on, so lens is spotless.
Photos taken with the camera here:
http://www.flickr.com/search/?w=73557746%40N00&q=olympus+pen&m=text

5.  Leica 39mm UV filter.  Says:  "LEICA E39 UVa 13131".  Glass is
spotless.  Box and plastic Leica carry case.

6.  Marumi 52mm IR cut filter.  $25.  Fits CV 35mm f/1.2 lens, useful
for M8.  Two long, fine cleaning scratches on lens coating that don't
affect the image.
This photo below is my best attempt to capture those marks.  They show
up to the left of the words "UV-IR cut" on the box.
http://www.flickr.com/search/?w=73557746%40N00&q=Marumi+IR-cut+filter&m=text

7.  B + W MRC UV & IR cut filter.  $40.  Product code 486.  Not used
much at all.  Boxed.  Spotless.  Fits 50mm & 35mm Summicrons and some
other Leica lenses, useful for M8.

8.  B + W UV - haze filter.  39mm MRC.  Say: "B + W 39 010 UV - Haze
1x MRC" and "Made in Germany".  Plastic case.  Spotless.

9.  Kenko circular PL filter, 49mm.  $30.  Used only a few times.
Boxed.  Spotless.

All the best,

Peter Cheyne