Subject: [Leica] Apple's Aperture
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2012 17:23:04 +0100

David

I used to use Aperture 100% of the time but I am afraid that Lightroom 4 has
left it so far behind now that LR is my weapon of choice for everything. I
keep hoping that Aperture will catch up but I have almost given up hope. A
simple web search will give you plent of opinions, but almost 100% of them
echo my feelings.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or