Subject: [Leica] NZ PAW 40
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 21:49:43 +0000

Not a productive week, mostly travelling and only six days due to crossing
the date line forwards.

Having issues importing the LR catalogue I had on my laptop, will write a
query later....

Only three shots and the colour one is the first iPhone one I have posted, M
kit was all packed away in Pelican case for return journey.

Over the time I was away I used all but one lens which I took, the Noctilux
was never used and neither was the X-100. 60% of my shots were MM and the
other 40% M9, the 50mm Summilux asph was rarely off the MM and the 28mm
Summicron was most used on the M9.

http://johnmcmaster.com/PAW/2012/40

C & C welcome

john