Subject: [Leica] [PESO] Cafe man
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2012 07:18:14 -0400

May I recommend a  yellow green over a yellow as the skin tones won't suffer
and its more generally recommend; at least in the past with film.
A good one is the B+W 060
However a quick search and I get from both Adorama and B&W
B+W 39mm 060 Yellow-Green (11) Glass Filter
No longer available.

With the yellow green you will for sure get tone in your skies without
having to underexpose to do so. In film use it was  about the only filter
color which makes you skin tones better - not worse. It's lightening of
foliage very slightly works out usually for the best. It was  known to
restore pure panchromatic ness to otherwise touted but not really
panchromatic film.
How that relates to a mono CCD not sure who knows. Its a  new field.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography