Subject: [Leica] three bikes to my bike gallery
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2012 20:04:19 -0400

It was set to spot because the lever slipped their by mistake.
This used to happen every once in awhile with my D200 which is a 1.5 crop
camera and made getting a proper exposure difficult till I figured out what
was going on. The grain here I have no problem with I could tweak it out
with adobe camera raw settings or in my saved Photoshop file only on the
posts and a few other areas where you see it but I don't think its worth it.
I've gotten worse grain than that full frame.
Grain is the brush stroke of photography said Man Ray. Who was French by
association.

The D200 is only 3 ounces lighter than my D700 so I don't fine a reason to
use that body very often but still when I want to travel light go with the
D40x which is half that weight; and size. But put the not tiny buy worth it
formidable 12-24 DX on it. Giving me something I don't have with my full
frame set up yet. A killer wide zoom.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography