Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 40: autumn continues
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 08:10:16 -0700

Nathan Wajsman SHOWED:

> Another mixed bag this week, with Walter and Maria, some nice light, lots
> of cycling, the discovery of an awesome beer shop, empty beaches and
> sleepy towns and even some glamour thrown in. It's all here:

Nathan mon ami,
You absolutely never cease to surprise and entertain me with your very
interesting talent in the travelogues and photography in general.

It isn't just the travelogue's text with the photos, it's the number of
images from a bike ride, walk about a town or foreign country day or
evening! The images aren't of the "usual big tourist locations" which
everyone takes. And if it should be? You shoot a new found angle making it
look far more interesting and or beautiful.

A wonderful talent of picture impressions constantly!  Just keep them coming
because they are inspirational for many of us to get our butt out the door
and find new photos in our own towns and cities. As well as getting us out
for some walk about exercise while we snap a way trying to find, see and
shoot many  subjects of interest that you always seem to do!

cheers,
ted