Subject: [Leica] M8/9 stop-gap battery charger sought
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 11:43:23 -0700

"Tidying away" can be dangerous. About a year ago, the manual for my 2009
Prius went missing. A search among the nearby book pile, all shelves, and
shelves in other rooms proved futile. I went to Toyota and discovered that
the price of a replacement manual was $100. Couldn't believe it! Finally
looked on eBay and found a replacement in reasonable condition for abut $20.

Yesterday, when looking for a place to store old copies of LFI I went to the
unreachable top of a set of bookshelves, and there was my missing manual.

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204