Subject: [Leica] Hip pack recommendations?
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 17:44:55 -0700

Try this:
http://fannypackwaterbottle.blogspot.com/2012/03/check-out-eddie-bauer-hydration-2.html

I got a few of them at a local BiMart on sale for about $5 and gave one to
my 90 year old father-in-law and my 62 year old body uses another.  They are
great.  I can stick quite a few lenses in there.  Light and very
comfortable.  Can stick other things besides water bottles in the sides, to.
I had tried many other things, but this works for me.  And it was cheap.

Aram