Subject: [Leica] Telyt 400mm 6.8 with Olympus E-M5, stabilized
From: ken at iisaka.com (Ken Iisaka)
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 18:02:53 -0700

Like millions of others, I was near the water to catch a glimpse of the
Blue Angels over the San Francisco Bay. But alas, it was delayed, and I had
to bring the kids to their mother.

However, I did take a snapshot of the kids doing what teenagers do: playing
with their phones, under eucalyptus trees, perhaps 30m away from them.

The great thing about the camera body is that stabilization works, after
entering the focal length of the lens. The lens was mounted onto the body
via 3 adapters: Leica Visoflex -> Leica R -> Four Thirds -> Micro Four
Thirds.

The shutter speed was merely 1/45 at the aperture of 8.0, but the image
shows the effectiveness of the image stabilization. Hand-held, of course.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151203923338961&set=a.27083498960.22695.666328960

--
Ken Iisaka
first name at last name dot org or com