Subject: [Leica] Madurai Meenakshi Temple
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 07:58:17 +0530

Howard,
Thanks for looking. I am slowly getting more comfortable with it. I am off
for a few days to Aizawl, in the far Northeast of India, sandwiched between
Myanmar, Bangladesh and India to help a friend out with some work. Let us
see how it works there. I am going to shoot RAW only for a change - Gerry
Walden says that Lightroom is working well for him as a RAW converter (that
would be ACR 7.2). Time to give it another go!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aizawl

Cheers
Jayanand