Subject: [Leica] IMG: Polly and Laura
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 19:00:26 -0400

Thanks, Jay.

It was what I had on the lens.  I carried orange, red, and green as the
main filters and a selection of others for special occasions.  I kept the
orange on the 35 unless I was only doing landscapes with clouds and then I
changed to red.  I used the green for people.  After viewing all of my
photos, I'm thinking I'll ditch the filters and apply anything I need in
post-processing.  My initial instinct many years ago concerning Leica
lenses, filters and film was -  Why add another layer of glass (which needs
to be clean and spot-free) in front of this fantastic lens?  Would I take a
photo through a tinted window if I didn't have to?  After this experimental
trip with the MM and a folder of filters,  I think I'm going back to my
original film instincts.

Tina