Subject: [Leica] D800E pixel-peepers
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 20:50:04 -0400

Leicas have always been viewed as off the top non affordable. Unless you
were getting a deal through the military PX. Countless times I've read
quotes from top shooters who were asked what they'd want when they went to
heaven and they said a Leica M. people who had a huge amount of Canons or
Nikons.  They wished they were born rich so they could have done it with
Leicas instead or they win a surprise inheritance now.
Leicas are not now all of a sudden expensive.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography