Subject: [Leica] Mammonth/Bishop area from SF Bay
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 18:39:49 -0700

Whoa, it's faster to go South then North? Who have thunk it....

Hmm... if I go late enough, I can make a trip to Death Valley...

Oh, and you will be fine with the M9. Don't you have an M6 or M7? Works
just like that.

Thanks!

--

Replies: Reply from hartzell at alerce.com (George Hartzell) ([Leica] Mammonth/Bishop area from SF Bay)