Subject: [Leica] Don's PESO
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 15:43:49 -0400

Another week and another set of pictures.  Sean Greico, Leica pusher at KEH
finally convinced me to acquire a Noctilux and a Canon 0.95 in M mount.
 What a hoot to use.  Obviously this weeks offerings were shot with said
new to... oops tools.

First is a shot in the barber shot with the 0.95 on a NEX at 0.95

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/October+14/how_s+it+look.jpg.html

Second is a grandmother and her grandson hard a work creating images.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/October+14/grandson_s+will+be+boys.jpg.html

Last for this week is another portrait, shot with the Noct on an M9.  Bora
has worked for me since his green card at age 16.  Wonderful young man at
25.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/October+14/Bora.jpg.html

Thanks for looking, congrats on magazine covers, and enjoy the week ahead
whatever it brings.

--
Don
don.dory at gmail.com