Subject: [Leica] Elvis, et al
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 15:41:15 -0700 (PDT)

Rarely pays at all, I understand... except as homage.? But folks seem to
love the music and the stage character, so...

R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Elvis, et al)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Elvis, et al)