Subject: [Leica] IMG: Foliage fantasia
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 00:25:32 -0700

On the one gloriously sunny day we had on our New England trip, we drove
up to the White Mountains. This is my old stomping ground. I hiked many
of the peaks in this area during my teens and early 20s. Here are a few
of the nicest colors we saw, on the Kancamangus highway, which traverses
the heart of the mountains between Franconia and Crawford Notches.

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at N04/8092943959/lightbox>
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at N04/8092949110/lightbox>
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at N04/8092944553/lightbox>

"We wuz here" shots:
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at N04/8092944211/lightbox>
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at N04/8092944079/lightbox>

M8, 35 Summilux Asph for the big yellow tree, 50 Summicron for the rest.

Enjoy!
--Peter