Subject: [Leica] PESO: Do not
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 19:52:12 -0500

Right or wrong, people on either side of the aisle have an irresistable urge
to self report. It's a relief to me that the fellow in that car has his
opinion on his sleeve. It makes that secret ballot thing unnecessary. I
bailed out of Facebook when they felt the need to post their biases
indirectly on my home page.

Sent from my iPad

Jeffery L. Smith
New Orleans, Louisiana