Subject: [Leica] IMG: Desoto
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 23:22:54 -0400

Thanks, Gene! We had a great time and enjoyed seeing old friends and making
new ones. Thanks to Jim Baker for all of his hard work organizing the
seminar. We're already looking forward to next year. We've made it as far
as Lafayette, Indiana, and plan to spend tomorrow and Tuesday enjoying the
back roads to South Carolina!

Tina

On Sunday, October 21, 2012,  <grduprey at mchsi.com> wrote:
> Tina's talk was great, as was Ted's.  Those who missed it this year,
missed a great workshop.  Start saving for next year.

paw at micapeak.com>, "seephoto" <seephoto at micapeak.com>, "Olympus Camera
Discussion" <olympus at thomasclausen.net>