Subject: [Leica] Visiting San Francisco Nov 8 - 11
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 20:45:32 -0700

I'll be in San Francisco with camera in hand in November.
I'll have time to meet up Thursday evening the 8th and/or all day
Saturday the 10th.
I would enjoy meeting up with some local LUG folks while out photographing.
I'll be staying at the Argonaut Hotel, and will not have a car.

Contact me off-list if you'd like to meet up.
--
Jay,

Want to be a better photographer?
Stand in front of more interesting things...
Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>