Subject: [Leica] Don's PESO week of October21
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 07:32:33 -0400

Herbert,
The lighting is in two parts; the first is the theatrical lighting in the
theatre which is good for the play and good for the lens.  The second is
that most of the images were shot with the Noctilux which just doesn't
flare in that sort of lighting giving confidence in Ted's advice to see,
click, wow great image.

Then there was the editing out of the missed focus, blinks, poor
expressions, and what have you.

Thanks for looking.