Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Secret Waterfall
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 19:19:01 -0700

I have taken this same scene two years ago with my Mamiya 7II. The light
level was too dark so the DoF was not enough to cover certain spots.

I tried again a few days ago, and the light level was even worse. It was
just about impossible to focus on the ground glass (I think it was EV2).
For this shot, I used the extension bar to position the camera over the
railing, and I tried to stabilize the tripod with my hand and not breath
for the 8 seconds exposure.

http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/20121024-Scanned-28.jpg

(of course it's not much a secret location, it's the #1 attraction in the
Park)