Subject: [Leica] M8 craps out
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 20:41:27 +0000

People are waiting for a FF interchangeable lens system other than Leica, it
may be some time! Most people are happy with the m4/3 and X-Pro1 performance
at high ASA and who prints at larger than A3? I cannot see a flurry of FF
compacts, the market is not big enough and most manufacturers are too
cautious unless the market looks huge. Until Fuji's recent releases it was
really only Sony and Panasonic pushing the boundaries.....

B&H prices:

RX1 -$2,798
X-Pro1 + 35mm - $2,298

I know which I would choose as my main camera.....

john